Long Road to China - Our Adoption Story


Trustmark National Bank account set up:

Donations can be made nation wide at any Trustmark National Bank through the account:
Phillip Smith or Niki J. Smith's Adoption Account

If you would like to mail a donation, please mail it to
Phil or Niki Smith
P.O. Box 332
Rienzi, MS 38865




Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Monday, July 4, 2011 -- Jacinto & 911

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but the crew has been gearing up for the Jay-center (i seriously can't spell it!) Jacinto? (If spell check can't catch it, It ain't gonna be write.) thingy today. I am constantly amazed at the words of encouragement, prayers, and support that Niki and I (& Colt and Macy Jade) get from you. I really can't thank you enough. It can be a crazy road- 456 degrees in the shade today to spread the message and raise some funds, but it is worth it to get to make some friends and tell our story. You are truly the salt of the earth. Today brought me to some definite conclusions: Northeast Mississippi has some great folks and the importance of sunblock (the fountain of youth is lubricated with 100spf -or so I have ....... made up.) I did want to share a little behind the curtain sample of a typical Smith family conversation before my " not 20 anymore" body crashes into the pillow. Macy Jade: I learned the number to 911. Me: Well DON'T call it (unless there is an emergency... I should have said). Macy Jade: Colt taught me the number to 911. Colt: I swear I never told her the number (to 911). Promise. Yes, Niki and I need a houseful. They take after their mother (JK!)......that is how you say Just Kidding right? Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment