Long Road to China - Our Adoption Story


Trustmark National Bank account set up:

Donations can be made nation wide at any Trustmark National Bank through the account:
Phillip Smith or Niki J. Smith's Adoption Account

If you would like to mail a donation, please mail it to
Phil or Niki Smith
P.O. Box 332
Rienzi, MS 38865




Friday, July 1, 2011

May 19 at 10:27am - My cup is overfilling

I don't even know what to say as I read all of your encouraging words! My cup is overfilling with such wonderful support, prayers, and amazing people! God has certainly blessed me today as I read each message two times. Those of you that know me know I don't cry much, but your words have brought me to tears. I pray God will bless each one of you as God places us with our child. I want to share the love of God & give hope to others. Thank you for taking the time to write on our wall & for sharing such personal stories; I'm feeling so uplifted today!

If you know of anyone that would like to follow our journey, please send them to our page. We would love as many prayers as possible & hope that each person here will be touched & blessed in a special way!
May 19 at 10:27am

No comments:

Post a Comment