Long Road to China - Our Adoption Story


Trustmark National Bank account set up:

Donations can be made nation wide at any Trustmark National Bank through the account:
Phillip Smith or Niki J. Smith's Adoption Account

If you would like to mail a donation, please mail it to
Phil or Niki Smith
P.O. Box 332
Rienzi, MS 38865




Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June 21 at 8:51pm -- Prayers for Ethan Jostad

Please pray for Ethan Jostad! He is a little boy that has been fighting for his life for the last 2 years from Rhabdomyosarcoma. He did not get a good report today & I know his parents are beyond heart broken. I do not know him and to be honest I cannot remember how I got to following his story over a year ago on his CaringBridge site http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ethanjostad/journal I just know this family needs all the prayers they can get right now!

I started to update on our adoption last night and got busy doing some of the paperwork on it. Nothing really new, but lots of paperwork has been filled out & completed. (I hope to have a design to show you for our t-shirts tomorrow.) Then, our internet service has been out most of today. I will try to update tomorrow, but I cannot promise as I am planning on meeting my first niece tomorrow - my brother's wife is being induced tomorrow so please keep them in your prayers too. Thank you for all the prayers and for following our story. I was busy working on more things for the adoption tonight, but Ethan & his family were hanging so heavy on my heart tonight that I wanted to ask our pray warriors to lift him up! I hope you are all having a great week & May God bless each one of you!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Ethan-Jostad/100001290166798

No comments:

Post a Comment