Long Road to China - Our Adoption Story


Trustmark National Bank account set up:

Donations can be made nation wide at any Trustmark National Bank through the account:
Phillip Smith or Niki J. Smith's Adoption Account

If you would like to mail a donation, please mail it to
Phil or Niki Smith
P.O. Box 332
Rienzi, MS 38865




Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June 23 at 6:57pm --mailing information for shirts

O.k. I've been working all day on trying to get this shop set up and I've been struggling! lol I still don't think it's doing right in the shop. There should be 2 items listed for tshirts
1.)Youth size - local pick up
2.) Adult size - local pick up
I'm only seeing the adult size listing. Anyone out there seeing both listings? I've got lots of bumps to work out & I've got to fix listings for those of you that aren't local. I also need to set up listings for the discounts I told you we would do if a family needed 3 or more shirts & the $15 was too high for 3 or more shirts. I cannot seem to figure out shipping costs & how to manage it on the page. I'm working on it though! Also, if you prefer to send a check or money order through the mail, you can send it to Phil or Niki Smith, P.O. Box 332, Rienzi, MS 38865 I'm going to set up a order form for the ones that want to send payment. I'll post it as soon as I get supper finished and it typed up.

I just wanted to see if anyone could see both listings here first:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Long-Road-to-China-our-adoption-story/192872407431143?sk=app_135607783795

If anyone knows about these shops on facebook or simplier ways to do this, HELP! lol It's pretty obvious I've been lost all day.




June 23 at 6:57pm


No comments:

Post a Comment