Long Road to China - Our Adoption Story


Trustmark National Bank account set up:

Donations can be made nation wide at any Trustmark National Bank through the account:
Phillip Smith or Niki J. Smith's Adoption Account

If you would like to mail a donation, please mail it to
Phil or Niki Smith
P.O. Box 332
Rienzi, MS 38865




Sunday, July 15, 2012

Zhangzhou China

Just getting around for the morning. It is 6:40 a.m. here in Zhangzhou China. We will be getting GiGi Dahl somewhere around lunch! I will post later, when I can. I want to let everyone know how much your support has meant to me (and Niki Suitor Smith) It has been a long road, full of twists and turns, but all along the way I have felt your love and prayer. Thank you is not enough! I'm a stranger in a strange land, but I feel everyone is here with me. I know life has less than a handful of moments that define you. To have you be a part of this life-changing journey has meant more than you could realize.
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment