Long Road to China - Our Adoption Story


Trustmark National Bank account set up:

Donations can be made nation wide at any Trustmark National Bank through the account:
Phillip Smith or Niki J. Smith's Adoption Account

If you would like to mail a donation, please mail it to
Phil or Niki Smith
P.O. Box 332
Rienzi, MS 38865




Friday, April 20, 2012

Watching the Blind Side

(I'm sorry I've not kept up with the blog as much as I should have!)  I've been posting on FaceBook & most everyone is friends with us there so I've not been posting here. I'm really going to try & do better updating the blog also! The date is the actual date this was typed. 
Watching the Blind Side. I haven't watched this movie since it first came out & had forgotten how much I loved it! Phil said that Sandra Bullock had to follow me around while studying her role n the movie.
:0/ Not sure how to take that as it wasn't a compassionate part when he vocalized this! Lol
I'm typically quite, but don't mess with a child or underdog. My bite will come out & as Macy says "It's not pretty!" lol
 I remind Phil that Jesus showed strong emotions a couple times in Mark & in other places in the Bible. I try to really minimize showing strong emotions, but cannot handle people taking advantage of someone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment