Long Road to China - Our Adoption Story


Trustmark National Bank account set up:

Donations can be made nation wide at any Trustmark National Bank through the account:
Phillip Smith or Niki J. Smith's Adoption Account

If you would like to mail a donation, please mail it to
Phil or Niki Smith
P.O. Box 332
Rienzi, MS 38865




Friday, April 20, 2012

If we have faith of a mustard seed...............

(I'm sorry I've not kept up with the blog as much as I should have!)  I've been posting on FaceBook & most everyone is friends with us there so I've not been posting here.  The date is the actual date this was typed.
April 9, 2012
If we have faith of a mustard seed...............

God continues to show out & as I've said, He will provide when we follow His way!!!!!
Suburban SOLD!
I guess I should explain further. Faith.........buying another vehicle on Friday n Atlanta with Faith the Suburban would sell ASAP.

The book I've raved & raved over "Kisses from Katie" Most inspiring book I've ever read! I was gonna read... again (back to back) which I never do with books. However, Phil stole it from me to read before I could reread.
Anyway, Phil told the lady before she decided to purchase that we were adopting. The lady said I just finished a book u have to read & Phil asked which. She said "Kisses from Katie"
Phil said my wife just finished & I'm reading it now.
Her husband looked @ her & she @ him n shock! Then, the husband said to Phil "I'll write u a check"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment