Long Road to China - Our Adoption Story


Trustmark National Bank account set up:

Donations can be made nation wide at any Trustmark National Bank through the account:
Phillip Smith or Niki J. Smith's Adoption Account

If you would like to mail a donation, please mail it to
Phil or Niki Smith
P.O. Box 332
Rienzi, MS 38865




Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The problem with Little Purple Loveseats......


 



Maybe if I look at it I can find the problem..........

 Let's try it this way..........

 Hummmm...........

And Again..........

Maybe if I look at it while I'm on here I can figure out the prob.........


Moved & tried again...........

 Can you tell by the face how happy she is that this seat will not let her SIT on it?????

Let me just take it somewhere else......

Oh yes, this looks like a good spot to try again........

Here I go........




What???  That didn't seem to work either......

Trying again.......

And again................


 And again...............
 And again...............

 And let me look at this one more time.......
The face says it all.............
 I'll just rock it............
 Fingers for comfort.......


 Mommmmmmm.......would you please just hold me?  It doesn't work!
 And that's the problem with little purple loveseats..........


How many times do we stress over things as small as this little purple loveseat????


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Gigi is so darling!! I love all the photos. And yes, good thing to think about too.

    ReplyDelete