Long Road to China - Our Adoption Story


Trustmark National Bank account set up:

Donations can be made nation wide at any Trustmark National Bank through the account:
Phillip Smith or Niki J. Smith's Adoption Account

If you would like to mail a donation, please mail it to
Phil or Niki Smith
P.O. Box 332
Rienzi, MS 38865




Sunday, August 26, 2012

7 years ago....

7 years ago today was one of those days that changed my life forever!  Another one of the many blessings God has granted to me even though I'm completely undeserving!  I cannot believe 7 years ago my beautiful & precious Macy Jade was born!

There is an indescribable amount of  love that I hold for my little mini-me!  She is a Daddy's girl no doubt & she will tell you that in a Mississippi minute!  She knows how to make him jump even before she asks!  

Up until about 6 weeks ago, she was our baby.  I'll be honest in saying that I was not sure how Macy would respond to GiGi being the baby!  Sure she has had some jealous moments, but I could have never imagined her handling it as she has!  She is  "little momma" to GiGi!  Most of the time Macy treats G as her life size baby doll.  MJ has been the most incredible big sister!  I get so caught up that I sometimes forget to say how very proud I am of her!  




She can be an spit fire, but she wouldn't be my mini-me if not!  I'm so thankful God blessed me with her 7 years ago!  She makes me one proud mamma & I cannot wait to see all the great things God has planned for my special girl!


 I love you soooooooo much Macy Jade!!!! 
 Happy Birthday, Princess!




No comments:

Post a Comment