Long Road to China - Our Adoption Story


Trustmark National Bank account set up:

Donations can be made nation wide at any Trustmark National Bank through the account:
Phillip Smith or Niki J. Smith's Adoption Account

If you would like to mail a donation, please mail it to
Phil or Niki Smith
P.O. Box 332
Rienzi, MS 38865




Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pics from our journey.

We've been home for a little while now and things just keep rolling! It's hard to believe that we will be back in China in a few months! A bit ago my wife and I took a class in photography. She was the photographer, but I thought this would be a cool thing that we could do together. Well, as it turns out, I was hooked from the start and It is a very cool thing that we can do together as a couple. Niki has posted some of my pics on here before and I wanted to share them with you. They are just a little glimpse of our family, where we've been on this journey, and God's beautiful creations that surround us. I can never thank you enough for your prayers and for following our story!


No comments:

Post a Comment